ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
We are always excited to invite new members to join us. If you are a landlord in Maine and are interested in becoming a Central Maine Apartment Owner Association member, please click on the link below to access our application form. Our annual membership fee is $65 (check out our preferred vendor page where savings from one vendor alone can more than pay back this fee!) and unfortunately we do not take online payments at this time, so please either mail the application (linked below) to PO Box 827, Waterville, ME 04903 or stop by our office at 193 Main Street in Waterville.
CMAOA members receive services including:
- Educational opportunities
- Legislative representation
- Rental forms
- Programs designed to expand public knowledge and awareness
- Meetings & seminars
- Annual meeting with vendor displays and door prizes
- Deep discounts on heating fuel, building supplies, paint, accounting services, extermination services and much more from 30+ Preferred Vendors
If you have any questions about the organization or becoming a member, please fill out the form below and our office manager, Maureen Kibler, will get back to you as soon as possible.